The key to solving a problem is to understand it, and create massive awareness.
If everyone was aware that Sustainable Development was Orwellian 'doublespeak' that really means depopulation and slavery of the masses, there would be little support.
The biggest problem that we face is overgrowth of government which is correlated to:
- decline in the economy ( an example is the government's bailout of the banksters)
- decline in peace ( we are 7 years into an unpopular war that was designed to increase corporate power and bankrupt the people)
- decline in the rule of law (like the unConstitutional health care reform)
The uninformed masses are giving our power away voluntarily, as demonstrated by these students who have been 'greenwashed'.
KEY POINTS TO UNDERSTAND:
- A "living Constitution", open to reinterpretation, is the death of the Constitution and our rights.
- The purpose of the financial meltdown and the bankruptcy of state and local governments, and the American people is to create a dependency on the federal government. The states and local governments then beg for federal funding, and sell their power. Agenda 21 Sustainable Development has added a new dimension to this: Public-Private Partnerships. PPPs are private entities that pair with governments and buy land, resources, utilities, and privileges and benefits, enforceable by the government. This is the definition of fascism.
When the people become dependent on the federal government for money, and receive unemployment, welfare, social security, loans, grants, etc., they become beholden to the system. This creates fear of speaking out about the federal government.
Collectivists love the Chinese model of oppression, where the people are dependent on the government for survival. The government owns the land, and all the resources on the land, they provide the people with land to live upon and work; privately owned property is prohibited. Everything comes from the government. The government dictates almost every aspect of the people's lives, all the way down to controlling who can have children and how many.
- An agency of the federal government determines the power of the federal government. That agency is the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court was created to settle disputes between states, not to determine policy for the nation.
DISMANTLING OF THE CONSTITUTION:
- Americans are ignorant about the Constitution and the powers allotted to the federal government. Article 1, Section 8 spells out the enumerated powers given to the federal government.
- The Bill of Rights has been twisted in on itself, with lawyers arguing one amendment against another. The intention of the Bill of Rights is clear, from the first words of the First Amendment: "CONGRESS SHALL PASS NO LAW..." This means that the Bill of Rights' purpose is to limit the federal government. However, the Supreme Court has corrupted the intention and interpretation of the Bill of Rights, resulting in an expansion of the federal government.
- Another problem is the concept of 'social justice', which is when favored groups receive benefits from the government. Our Constitution provides for equal justice, where everyone is equal under the law. But this has been abused in order to redistribute wealth, gerrymandering (giving special advantages to certain voting districts), etc.
- The Commerce Clause has been corrupted; the intention of the Commerce Clause was to prevent discrimination between states. It has been expanded into federal powers that regulate everything!
- Commerce within a state should remain independent, but under the Commerce Clause, the claim is that commerce inside of a state affects commerce across state lines, resulting in massive regulatory powers given to the feds. Again, this is another way that collectivists have chipped away at the 10th Amendment (states' rights and autonomy).
- The States created the federal government. Despite the usurpation of power by the federal government and the belief and propaganda that they are the boss, the States have more power. But they have given it away and the States must now stand for sovereignty.
- Eminent Domain, intended for government use and/or public use, has been abused by the government to seize property and property rights without the consent of the owner. Since the Supreme Court decision in favor of Pfizer in the case of Kelo vs City of New London (on Pfizer's behalf), one neighborhood was condemned under Eminent Domain, and bulldozed for the private corporation Pfizer to build a research facility (which was later closed).
The language of the Supremacy Clause has been distorted to imply that treaties supersede the Constitution:
"This Constitution and the laws, of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land........."
Of course, almost all treaties are designed and executed through the United Nations. The same UN that gave us Agenda 21.
The game plan is:
- Brainwashing us into believing the treaties do supersede the Constitution.
- Binding us up in an infinite number of treaties that kill liberty, but are propagandized as 'for our own good' and the 'protection of the environment'.
- Slow implementation of the restrictions on freedom.
- Full enforcement of the regulations when the grid is in place.
However, the federal government and Supreme Court have purposely sidestepped clarifying the issue because their brainwashing program and grid are not yet complete. And the true interpretation of the Supremacy Clause would nullify all of the unConstitutional treaties that have been signed.
THE GOOD NEWS:
Please move on to the next section Pulling Strings to learn about the 10th Amendment: Lobbying and Legislation