By Cassandra Anderson
March 8, 2011
Foundations, Depopulation & the Taxpayer
Many "philanthropic" foundations have been used in America as a tax dodge to protect family fortunes, to polish tarnished images of robber barons and worst of all, to make the public fund depopulation and other detrimental policies that benefit the controlling elite. Some tax-funded depopulation programs include vaccines, genetically modified (GM) crops and "reproductive rights" which is a euphemism for abortion, birth control and sterilization under the elites' eugenics programs. Incredibly, the public is paying for its own demise! This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'death and taxes'.
What is a Foundation?There are 1.6 million so-called 'nonprofit' 501(c)3 organizations in the US. Nonprofits are misnamed and are anything but not-for-profit; a more accurate description is that they are TAX EXEMPT organizations. The two two major types of tax exempt organizations are:
- Foundations- these are the grantors and they are required to donate 5% of their assets each year to charitable organizations. They enjoy enormous tax breaks from the federal government and pay no income tax, no corporate tax and no capital gains tax. States and local governments may also exempt them from property and sales taxation. Some powerful foundations are extremely influential in setting political policies and making laws that benefit their enterprises and pass the cost onto taxpayers.
- Nonprofit Organizations or NPOs also enjoy the same tax exemptions as foundations (no income, corporate or capital gains taxes). NPOs are structured like a business and seek grants from foundations, government subsidies and corporate and private donations. They do pursue profits.
Foundations make grants to NPO "charities". Assets within foundations are not owned by individuals, but individuals control the assets. Because they are allowed to continually re-invest assets without taxation, foundations are used to protect family wealth through estate planning; this scheme is now expanding into business development which means that some businesses are seeking to cut their taxes by pretending to be charitable organizations.
Foundations date back to Greek and Roman times. They became popular with the elites in the U.S. when they created the fraudulent Federal Reserve System and the income tax.
How the Public Pays for its Own Demise
The formula for coercing the public to pick up the bill for destructive programs begins with foundations creating a constituency, buying off politicians, and convincing Congress that an issue should be regulated by the government. Once the issue is government controlled, it becomes taxpayer funded.
A good example of this man-made global warming, one of the cornerstones of UN Agenda 21, the overarching blueprint for total control and depopulation. Fear and hysteria were created (based on flawed science from the UN) using NPOs in order to usher in government regulations funded by taxpayers.
Here is a more detailed explanation of the process:
1. Foundations create constituency groups or supporters.
Education- foundations provide grants to schools and colleges; they often place one of their representatives on the school Board of Directors to influence curriculum.
Media- foundations spend a lot of money to make a splash in the news, sponsor media events and generate publicity.
Activism- foundations and their officers "donate" to NPOs and may then direct them.
2. Politicians may bought or receive funding that influences them. They may receive "donations" and campaign contributions from foundations, corporations and individuals. OpenSecrets.org is a good source for finding information on political and lobbying contributions.
3. The most critical step is for representatives of foundations argue in Congress that their issue should be regulated or acted upon by the government. Once government policies are created, costs are passed on to the public through taxes, permit fees and other governmental charges. David Cay Johnston, Pulitzer prize winner and author, said that this can be proven by investigating legislative back history, but it is very laborious process.
Foundation-inspired laws and regulations are not limited to the federal government, as state and local governments are targeted, too.
4. Foundations may write the actual laws and regulations and administer them.
5. Foundations may also lobby for for tax breaks and subsidies that benefit their interests.
6. In some cases this entire process can be bypassed if there is enough money and power involved. For example, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates met with Obama recently to discuss "fixing" the U.S. economy- who knows what deals were struck behind closed doors.
Another example is the prince of the UAE who pledged $50 million to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for vaccines; ultimately, the prince's money is derived from the citizens.
7. Foundations can bolster their image or the image of their members at a discount rate by employing the 'Pillsbury Formula'; this method is when the foundation puts up half the money (or some percentage) and demands matching funds from another source. The finished project is created in their name and generates positive publicity at a bargain rate.
Malthusian overpopulation myths are lies perpetrated by the controllers who seem to fear losing power and command over resources. In fact, The UN's own documents are a direct contradiction to their lies; world population is expected to reach 9 billion people by 2050 and is projected to remain at that level through 2300. Many large foundations are dedicated to depopulation, especially those controlled by Rockefeller, Buffett and Gates.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's 'Giving Pledge' is a not a foundation; it is merely a promise by wealthy elites to donate over half of their fortunes to "philanthropy" upon their death. The Giving Pledge currently has over 50 members; the goal is to accumulate $600 billion in pledges from 400 billionaires. The donors may choose any foundation or "charitable" foundation that they woud like to support. Many are likely to choose a foundation that will take their donations and invest it in markets to make money, with an annual payout of only 5%. Therefore, generating more wealth and influencing political policy to be funded by taxpayers (and destructive to the public in many cases) is a plausible result. This is hardly admirable.
People who are interested in finding out more about foundations and NPOs may obtain a free membership for independent researchers at GuideStar.org to investigate tax exempt entities' IRS 990 tax forms which provides information about how much money they have, and may include the names of grant recipients, the names of the donors and a list of companies with whom they invest. Not all foundations are corrupt, but the large ones that influence public policy deserve close scrutiny. Please help by investigating and reporting your findings.
Click here to find out how to spot NPOs that may be working against public interest.
David Cay Johnston, author of 'Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense and Stick You with the Bill', (short video here), provided the key to how tax payers fund governmental programs conceived by foundations. This can be accomplished by arguing in Congress to have an issue regulated or to have the government take action, leaving the taxpayer assuming the costs.
Michael Shaw, President of FreedomAdvocates.org, lawyer and former tax expert says, "Foundations, Non Governmental Organizations and non-profits are generally exempt from income taxes. They have been arranged from the beginning to promote globalism and today this is accomplished through the implementation of Agenda 21. The creation of the Federal Reserve coupled with the adoption of the income tax in 1913 provided the one world elite opportunity to avoid taxes throught the formation of Foundations and other tax exempts. This was key to creating the financing system that has promoted globalism and which now threatens us all with world tyranny."