The ESA is bad for numerous reasons:
- Theoretical science (BAD data = Best Available Data)
- Skewed science (Omitted data)
- Non existent science (Made-up)
- Outright fraudulent science (Fraud in the federal government)
Additionally, it is bad for these reasons:
- It affects land use. Our survival and economy is based in the land and its resorces.
- Environmentalists use the ESA as a weapon
- Any person can, at no cost, petition for an ESA listing
- Government can condemn private property for future habitat use
- The landowner absorbs all of the liability
The ESA has never saved even a single species!!
Of the 60 species that have been delisted as 'endangered', NONE of them were a result of actions taken to proptect them by the federal government! Not a one.
The ESA was never passed into law by Congress, but was ushered in through the back door through 5 international treaties. Many people belive that treaties supersede the Constitution, due to a misinterpretation of the Supremacy Clause.
The Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Clause 2):
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made on Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithsatanding."
The Supreme Court ruled, in the case Holland vs Missouri, that the federal government's ability to make treaties is supreme over any state concerns that such treaties nullify states' rights (the 10th Amendment). There have been a number of attempts for a clear definition of the Supremacy Clause, but the Supreme Court has refused to accept those cases and rule on them. So people believe that treaties are supreme when the truth is that the intent of the Constitution is that it is supreme.
- Most of these treaties come out of the United Nations.
- The UN was created by collectivists.
- Agenda 21 is a UN program.
- Thanks to Dr. Michael Coffman and his dedication to the truth.